Kind and Funny Marriage Wishes
Gone are the days of telegrams read aloud at weddings. But there’s still room for kind and funny marriage wishes. Here’s just a few for you that could come in handy. Either that, or you can think back to that last lovely wedding you attended and reminisce…
Marriage Wishes Kind and Funny:
- Marriage is the meeting of two hearts to share love, pain, joy, and struggle. We are proud and honored to share this privileged moment of celebration with you and we wish you every blessing both now and always.
- Know this: to love someone deeply gives you strength. But to be loved deeply by someone gives you courage. Our wish is for you both to build a marriage strong in both so that others too, may shelter in your love.
- Congratulations to you both and much happiness on your wedding day. May the love you share always continue to shine.
- From all of us, we wish your every good wish on today, your wedding day. Our prayer is that you find a lifetime of happiness and love as you work to make your dreams come true.
- A couple’s love is a vision of something magnificent, and marriage is the proving ground of all that they aspire to. May married life fulfill your dreams and grow you in love. Congratulations!
- Some future advice for the Groom: the most effective way to remember your wedding anniversary is to forget it… once!
- There’s an old African saying that puts it well. “May your love be like the misty rain, gentle coming in but flooding the river”
- They say love is blind. But marriage is a real eye-opener. Be prepared to let your love for each other stand all weathers and prove itself with acts of kindness, patience, and compassion every day.
- To the happy couple: congratulations on this beautiful occasion and our best wishes for everything satisfying in the years to come.
- Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one! So as you draw closer together, always allow room for you to each be your self.
- A timely reminder for our budding newly weds to remember: don’t buy a bed from [name a famous furniture firm], because they stand behind everything they sell.
- To the dear couple: as you look forward to all you’re dreaming of, may you be blessed with love and happiness forever!
- When love reigns, the impossible may be attained because love conquers all. So, first and foremost, set your hearts on love. In spite of all of life’s difficulties always keep a safe place in your heart for each other.
- Now that your married life has begun, it’s time to get down to the important things… Always take the trash out in time… put the toothpaste cap back on… and remember, there’s no such thing as a “floordrobe”
- The delight of sharing a dream is one life’s greatest treasures. That’s why we all wish you both every happiness and a wonderful life.
- Here’s a sage tip for the bride and groom. Be careful springing on the innerspring this Spring, lest there be surprise offspring next Spring.
- Now that you have tied the knot, here are 3 tips for the groom:
- To questions like, “Do I look too big in this?” always say, “You look lovely”
- Although you think you know your bride, you’ll find out that there is much more to know about her than you ever imagined. Fortunately, you have a lifetime to find out.
- The safest answer in any situation is and always will be, “Yes Dear”
- A happy man marries the girl he loves. A happier man loves the girl he marries.
- Congratulations on the cessation of your isolation and may I express appreciation for your determination to end the desperation and frustration causing you so much consternation by giving you the inspiration to start incorporation and encourage proliferation of your immediate population.
- To love and be loved is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
- For the Bride: remember, marrying Mr Right, doesn’t mean that he always is!
- You need to have more than good intentions to make a good marriage. It takes work and a willingness to stick at it through thick and thin. This is backed up by years of exhaustive study, which has helped researchers come to the conclusion that marriage is the chief cause of divorce.
- In joining your hands together and promising your true and lasting love, may you build a life that’s fit to share, and may you forever find harmony in the union of your spirits.
- Now that you have tied the knot, here are 3 tips for the bride:
- If in doubt, say “yes”
- Always tell your husband how much you saved buying on special before saying how much you spent.
- Although you think you know your man, always give him room to grow. Who he is today is just the beginning of who he can be in the future if you believe in him.
- Congratulations to you both and may you carry the joy of this happy day close to your heart as you journey along the road of life together.
Comments are closed.