How To Be Happy in a Hurry: 10 Tips
- What you perceive is not all there is. So have an open mind.
- Most of what we worry about isn’t life or death. So put things into perspective. Will they still be a problem in a week… a month… a year…or five years from now? If not, let it go.
- Avoid taking yourself too seriously. It’s a trap.
- Laugh at your own ridiculousness! Then go looking for the funny side of the way other people do things too.
- Make someone else happy. Find people you can care about. Then focus on helping them. For maximum impact, expect nothing in return.
- Set some goals you believe you can achieve. Write them down and even stick a color picture next to each. Goals clear your thinking of a lot of dead wood.
- Consider what matters to you. Write your standards down. Make a list. Consider what you truly believe about life and what you don’t.
- From now on live more closely to your values. Give top priority to doing what makes most sense to you and minimize whatever feels meaningless.
- Your worthiness is not something you earn. You were born that way. So give yourself permission. You are a person of worth, whether you feel it or not.
- Say “thanks.” Being grateful does splendid things to your spirit. So practice an attitude of thankfulness often. The deeper your gratitude, the happier you will feel.
Comments are closed.